Saturday 19 December 2009

Contribution of Indian Common Man in Corruption

Today we are not talking about politicians , today I'll bring the another face of Indian common man who doesn't miss any moment to crib about corrupt politicians. We will discuss here some confession of common Indians.

Yes I am talking about you , me and everyone around us who are essential ingredients of Indian Common Man.Lets be honest and speak about the way we contribute in corruption.

I am a middle class salaried person who gives 6% to medical shop owner to create fake medical bills , to save 14% income tax.

I am a middle class salaried person who is making fake telephone bills , book magazine bills to save income tax through FBP. I never miss any chance to make fake bills for extra reimbursement .

I am a middle class government servant who reach office at 10.15 start work at 10.30 and leave office at 4.30.

I am a middle class government servant who is happily ready to give 100000 Rupees to minister to get my transfer order changed.

I am a middle class house owner who has encroached 2 feet of land in front of house and ready to bribe any government officer to overlook that encroachment . I vote some one from my caste , sub-caste or clan who can help me in trouble.

I am an auto rickshaw driver who is ready to make fool of any stranger in my city. Night time it my right to demand any thing. In day time I doesn't hesitate to make Fair meter run fast or take 10 KM route for 3 KM distance. I need just an opportunity .

I am a middle class sells agent who sells ULIPs/MFs/Health Insurance . I know very well what is right to my client but I sell him something which gives me maximum commission.

I am middle class grossery/medical shop owner who sells every thing on MRP , I do not hesitate a moment to lie customer that what he asked is discontinued by company. Buy this XYZ product (it gives maximum commission).

I have given basement of my house or garaged for commercial activities. No one in our pure residential colony dare to complain against me because all know that my cousin is active member of Congress/BJP/SP/JDA/ShivSena/MNS/Bajarang dal.

I am a student ,I hate studying , I like playing video game / cricket . But please don't ask me for study. I just want to get passing marks by writing answers to the "Bought Question paper/Leaked Question Paper". But simultaneously I want job in Government sector "by any means".

I am a middle class boy having two sisters. My passion is eve teasing and passing lewd remarks on girls and Beware I broke legs of 6 guys who teased my sisters, so don't try to look at my sisters.

I am 55 year old father of two sons but I can't resist staring my neighbor Mrs Khurana she has just married who has married to my elder sons's classmate. She is so ...........

I am Abhay student of MBBS, Very intelligent , cool and smart. I have 2 girl friends in my college and slept with everyone . Both of them thinks that I am going to marry her. I never said so huh. but ya I like telling my friends about my great performance in bed. What the fuss they must be telling about me among their friends?

... More confession to come

©2010 candid-and-uncensored.com blog part of http://www.candid-and-uncensored.com/